mylibraryinthemaking

My Library in the Making

I just read anything and everything that I find interesting.

When the World Was Flat (and we were in love)
Ingrid Jonach
The Mating (Law of the Lycans, #1) - Nicky Charles THE COVERIt's a free ebook, so I won't complain.THE STORYThe plot was very good, and in my opinion, The Mating had the best pacing out of all the books in the series. There was a lot of suspense; I was guessing the whole time. I thought I had the villains figured out, but oh no, not even close. I also appreciated the fact that the author knows the difference between werewolves and Lycans. The "ummm" scenes erased all the innocence I had left, but no regrets!THE CHARACTERSI loved the characters in this. Elise was no weakling and because she was the Alpha's mate, she simply didn't have the right to be one. I also loved when she insisted to get a job because she didn't want to rely on the pack's fund even if she could've lived like a queen.And, oh, Kane. I liked how he's a mighty Alpha with a soft side.The other characters were also very developed, and they added to the richness of the story.MY FAVORITE PART was the climax, the confrontation scene. Action ♥